Do you have financial goals but trouble sticking with your plan? If so, participate in this FREE Financial Coaching program that matches you to a trained financial coach.
Your coach is not a financial service provider and has nothing to sell, but will work with you to reach your financial goals. You can work with your coach on increasing savings, reducing your debt, improving your credit score, making and sticking to a budget, or any other financial goal that is important to YOU.
This 11 week program begins mid-September with monthly workshops and on-demand private coaching through graduation in early-December. Spanish and English workshops will be held at ACT Lawrence at 530 Broadway St. Private coaching will be held at ACT Lawrence or at St. Mary of the Assumption parish, at your convenience.
By participating, you will:
- Work one-on-one with your own personal finance coach
- Define your financial goals and a path to financial security
- Reduce your stress about money
- Become eligible for a matched savings of up to $250
Required Monthly Spanish & English Workshops: Thursdays, 6:30-8:00pm (light dinner provided)
- September 24th: Visualizing and setting goals
- October 8th: Maximizing income, managing expenses and budgeting
- November 5th: Saving and borrowing
- December 3rd: Protecting your money and GRADUATION!
One-on-one coaching: meeting dates and time to be determined through mutual agreement between client and coach
Brought to you by
The 2015 Financial Coaching Program is a collaboration of:
- ACT Lawrence,
- The Financial Capability Center at Merrimack College, and
- The St. Mary's/Merrimack College Community Outreach Partnership
To find out more and to secure your place in this FREE program, please contact one of the following
- ACT Lawrence at 978-685-6274 or email@example.com
- Alisha Reppucci at 978-837-3481 or firstname.lastname@example.org